Driven Personal Coaching
The key to achieving your fitness goals is creating the right level of stress to induce the physical changes you’re looking for. Whether it’s strength, endurance, weight loss, or body composition, it’s critical that your training have a strategy behind it.
People often suffer from one of two big mistakes that can result from a lack of an overall strategy. One of the biggest mistakes is training the same way all the time. The problem with that approach is that within weeks, what was once a stimulus to the body that forced it to get stronger is no longer sufficient to produce adaptation. Thus, results hit a wall.
On the other end of the spectrum, too much variety with no structure can be limiting as well. While too much of the same stimulus eventually stops working, inconsistent stimulus can also prevent positive change.
Driven Personal Coaching is geared to avoid these pitfalls by helping you focus your training with a clear goal and a strategy to get there. Driven Personal Coaching is an extension to our Group and Semi-Private training programs and can also be leveraged as a stand-alone approach.
Clients typically sign up for Driven Personal Coaching because they are:
- Frustrated by their lack of progress,
- Concerned that they are traveling a lot and missing group sessions, or
- Worried about how to get the most from their training time, both at Driven and at home.
1. Collaborative goal setting: We’ll help you set specific, measurable, and achievable goals.
2. Comprehensive program design: We’ll help you lay out a complete training program based on your goals, both for your training days at Driven and at home (or on the road).
3. Accountability: Weekly e-mail training review/feedback from your performance specialist.
-$99/month (6-month commitment)